Thursday 10 July 2008

Another change of direction for me

In case I'm too boring...

Otherwise, keep reading.

Pet Hate: Colds

Pet Love: Peace and quiet
Subject of Admiration: Carlie

No. MOO is still my creation blog. However, I decided yesterday that I am going to try and talk my uni, UNE, into allowing me to study a Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business. I would be majoring in Archaeology and Paleoanthropology, hopefully. I will most likely stick with Financial Management for the business degree.

If they don't, I may considering moving to a WA uni to study science and business, provided they offer such a course externally.

I've struggled with the limbo between not studying science and my passion for this issue. I loved history. I do love history. Which is why arts came into the equation at all. But yesterday I thought, studying Archaeology through a BSci would give me scientific background for my research into creation science. It would also allow me to do a great range of different disciplines since almost all of them apply to archaeology. And then, it would also involve history. Ideal really.

So, here's hoping UNE will let me study science and business!

No comments:

Reading Disclaimer

Although I am a creationist, I do not support every opinion offered by those purporting to be creationists. The only way to know my opinion, is to hear me speak.

Past Oddities