Thursday 13 May 2010

Archaeopteryx

In case I'm too boring...

I subscribe to the ABC Science Updates newsletter but with the amount of uni, work and other stuff I have going on, I don't often click through to the articles and podcasts it links. But this one caught my interest in archaeology, palaeontology and origins.

Fossil sheds new light on 'dino-bird'

The article from the 12 May covers some new discoveries about the Archaeopteryx found using some special x-rays in California. Apparently it revealed some things about the chemical make-up of the Archaeopteryx's feathers which links it more closely to current day birds.

Interesting read if you're into origins and palaeontology.


Another dinosaur related article at the ABC: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/05/11/2896377.htm

No comments:

Reading Disclaimer

Although I am a creationist, I do not support every opinion offered by those purporting to be creationists. The only way to know my opinion, is to hear me speak.

Past Oddities